High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 29 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 6 -7 (85.7%)
Erik Mika poured in 29 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as No. 1 Lone Peak easily took care of business against Cottonwood to improve to 3-0 this season. T.J. Haws added 20 points on four 3-pointers for the Knights.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1