High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 29 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 6 -7 (85.7%)
Erik Mika poured in 29 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as No. 1 Lone Peak easily took care of business against Cottonwood to improve to 3-0 this season. T.J. Haws added 20 points on four 3-pointers for the Knights.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 37
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1