High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 29 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 6 -7 (85.7%)
Erik Mika poured in 29 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as No. 1 Lone Peak easily took care of business against Cottonwood to improve to 3-0 this season. T.J. Haws added 20 points on four 3-pointers for the Knights.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1