High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 29 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 6 -7 (85.7%)
Erik Mika poured in 29 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as No. 1 Lone Peak easily took care of business against Cottonwood to improve to 3-0 this season. T.J. Haws added 20 points on four 3-pointers for the Knights.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1