High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 2 -10 (20.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Down by one with less than 10 seconds remaining, Skyline's Alek Johnson was sent to the foul line on a 3-point-attempt. He his all three free throws to give the Eagles the edge in this back-and-forth game. Johnson scored eight points on the night, and Skyline was led by Alex Meldrum and Dylan Paulus, who had 10 points apiece. Matt Means scored a game-high 18 points and hit four 3-pointers to lead Hillcrest in the loss.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2