High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 2 -10 (20.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Down by one with less than 10 seconds remaining, Skyline's Alek Johnson was sent to the foul line on a 3-point-attempt. He his all three free throws to give the Eagles the edge in this back-and-forth game. Johnson scored eight points on the night, and Skyline was led by Alex Meldrum and Dylan Paulus, who had 10 points apiece. Matt Means scored a game-high 18 points and hit four 3-pointers to lead Hillcrest in the loss.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Darrien's day: Controversy put aside as man...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1