High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 2 -10 (20.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Down by one with less than 10 seconds remaining, Skyline's Alek Johnson was sent to the foul line on a 3-point-attempt. He his all three free throws to give the Eagles the edge in this back-and-forth game. Johnson scored eight points on the night, and Skyline was led by Alex Meldrum and Dylan Paulus, who had 10 points apiece. Matt Means scored a game-high 18 points and hit four 3-pointers to lead Hillcrest in the loss.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...