High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 2 -10 (20.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Down by one with less than 10 seconds remaining, Skyline's Alek Johnson was sent to the foul line on a 3-point-attempt. He his all three free throws to give the Eagles the edge in this back-and-forth game. Johnson scored eight points on the night, and Skyline was led by Alex Meldrum and Dylan Paulus, who had 10 points apiece. Matt Means scored a game-high 18 points and hit four 3-pointers to lead Hillcrest in the loss.
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...