High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 12 -24 (50.0%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 12 -14 (85.7%)
East started the season strong with a victory led by senior Parker Van Dyke, who scored 23 points. Mitch Grant added 14 points to the Leopards' cause while Andrew Reich led the Huskies with 17 points.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||23||3||5||3||2|
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1