High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 12 -24 (50.0%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 12 -14 (85.7%)
East started the season strong with a victory led by senior Parker Van Dyke, who scored 23 points. Mitch Grant added 14 points to the Leopards' cause while Andrew Reich led the Huskies with 17 points.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||23||3||5||3||2|
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1