High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 -52 (48.1%) Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
Field goals: 31 -56 (55.4%) Free-throws: 17 -21 (81.0%)
Jarom Tye scored 20 points, along with nine rebounds and seven assists to help Viewmont hand West a region loss.
|BUTLER , McKay||16||2||5||2||2|
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1