High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Defense dominated the game for both teams as the Vikings avenged their only loss of the season and advanced to the 5A semifinals. All the scoring was done in the second half as Courtney Wallis took advantage of an open goal early in the half and Abbie Flandro scored on a free kick in the 62nd minute.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1