High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Defense dominated the game for both teams as the Vikings avenged their only loss of the season and advanced to the 5A semifinals. All the scoring was done in the second half as Courtney Wallis took advantage of an open goal early in the half and Abbie Flandro scored on a free kick in the 62nd minute.
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...