High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Defense dominated the game for both teams as the Vikings avenged their only loss of the season and advanced to the 5A semifinals. All the scoring was done in the second half as Courtney Wallis took advantage of an open goal early in the half and Abbie Flandro scored on a free kick in the 62nd minute.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1