High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
After falling behind 9-0 early, the Bulldogs took control with a 16-3 run to close out the first half and coasted into the championship game behind 23 points and nine rebounds from Kyle Collinsworth. Provo held Bountiful to just 13 points in the second and third quarters combined.
1:00 (22-25) Provo, Collinsworth turnover
7:55 Provo, Collinsworth jumper
7:55(2-0)West, Corbin turnover
7:55 (2-0) West, Corbin jumper
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 6
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1