High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 8 -16 (50.0%)
Caden Andersen poured in a game-high 30 points and grabbed eight rebounds to lead Rich back to the semifinals. When the Rebels struggled offensively early, Andersen picked up the slack and got everyone going. Kayden Calder added 13 points for Rich, while guard Morgan Kartchner led Dugway with 19 points.
|SAMMARIPA, Jo Jo||2|
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1