High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 4 -11 (36.4%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 7 -9 (77.8%)
Robbie Giles, Kory Nielsen and Colton Roberts combined for 43 points and six 3-pointers as the Tigers quadrupled the Patriots in the opening quarter.
|LEE, Chang Hee||7|
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Community comes together to surprise...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 21
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3