High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 4 -11 (36.4%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 7 -9 (77.8%)
Robbie Giles, Kory Nielsen and Colton Roberts combined for 43 points and six 3-pointers as the Tigers quadrupled the Patriots in the opening quarter.
|LEE, Chang Hee||7|
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1