High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 12 -12 (100.0%)
Pleasant Grove totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -22 (68.2%)
Pleasant Grove ended its first-round jinx as C.J. Wilcox led the way with a dominant 30 points. He put the Vikings ahead early finishing with 16 points in the first half, and then his team knocked down free throws down the stretch hold off Skyline's late rally. The Eagles actually closed to within six in the fourth quarter and had a few shots to trim it further. Davey Weixler led Skyline with 14 points in the loss, while Ryan Osterloh chipped in with 13.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...