High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Winning pitcher Riley Ottesen punched an RBI single to right field to cap a three-run rally in the bottom of the sixth inning for the Cavemen, who captured their first baseball state championship since 1985. After falling behind 4-0, Ottesen shut out Taylorsville over the final five innings. B.J. Eldredge had three RBIs and a couple of key defensive plays in center field for A.F., and Zac Haws had a run-scoring single in the decisive sixth-inning comeback. Dalton Carroll had a two-run single and Kyle Hoffman added an RBI for the Warriors, while Dallas Carroll had two hits and scored twice.
- Mormon missionary David Archuleta performs at...
- Davis High teacher faces rape charges
- Husband remembers late wife through photos of...
- Funeral plans set for BYU student, LDS...
- Mike Lee will change the tea party
- LDS Church posts article about the history of...
- BYU basketball: Former Cougar basketball...
- Rep. Jim Matheson says he won't run for...