High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Winning pitcher Riley Ottesen punched an RBI single to right field to cap a three-run rally in the bottom of the sixth inning for the Cavemen, who captured their first baseball state championship since 1985. After falling behind 4-0, Ottesen shut out Taylorsville over the final five innings. B.J. Eldredge had three RBIs and a couple of key defensive plays in center field for A.F., and Zac Haws had a run-scoring single in the decisive sixth-inning comeback. Dalton Carroll had a two-run single and Kyle Hoffman added an RBI for the Warriors, while Dallas Carroll had two hits and scored twice.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president