High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Brighton got off to a solid start, and led at the half with goals from Mathew Coffey and Tanner Hale. Layton managed to level the score with goals from Yeong Lee and Fito Ovalle to force extra time, but Skyler Milne netted the golden goal for the Bengals just minutes into the overtime period.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1