High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Brighton got off to a solid start, and led at the half with goals from Mathew Coffey and Tanner Hale. Layton managed to level the score with goals from Yeong Lee and Fito Ovalle to force extra time, but Skyler Milne netted the golden goal for the Bengals just minutes into the overtime period.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...