High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 16 -19 (84.2%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
Austin Moyle helped keep the Wolves undefeated with 16 points, while Lance Gardner and Tanner Laub contributed 14 and 13 points, respectively.
|GARDNER , Lance||14|
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1