High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 16 -21 (76.2%)
Trac Norris led all scorers with 29 points. Panguitch scored 20 points in the second quarter, and were able to cruise past Valley in the second half. Ryan Reese scored 27 points in the loss.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1