High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 16 -21 (76.2%)
Trac Norris led all scorers with 29 points. Panguitch scored 20 points in the second quarter, and were able to cruise past Valley in the second half. Ryan Reese scored 27 points in the loss.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: East's Ula... 32
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 14
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 14
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4