High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 16 -21 (76.2%)
Trac Norris led all scorers with 29 points. Panguitch scored 20 points in the second quarter, and were able to cruise past Valley in the second half. Ryan Reese scored 27 points in the loss.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1