High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -22 (59.1%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -26 (57.7%)
Junior Steven Larson led the way with 15 points, nine boards, and three blocks to help the Grizzlies get the win over the Wolverines.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should hear...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1