High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -52 (36.5%) Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
Field goals: 23 -48 (47.9%) Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Brandon Miller knocked down 9 of 20 shots and finished with a game-high 24 points to lead Brighton to the semifinal victory over Riverton. The Bengals built a 14-6 lead after the first quarter, and increased it to 12 heading into the fourth quarter. Riverton, which rallied for victories in the first two rounds, cut it to four in the final two minutes, but the 'Wolves missed their next seven shots as Brighton pulled away for the win. Brighton shot 47 percent from the field, and got great contribution from Bryce Callahan off the bench with 14 points and seven rebounds. D McCleary and Stephan Holm led Riverton with 14 points each.
Watch a video replay:
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...