High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -52 (36.5%) Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
Field goals: 23 -48 (47.9%) Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Brandon Miller knocked down 9 of 20 shots and finished with a game-high 24 points to lead Brighton to the semifinal victory over Riverton. The Bengals built a 14-6 lead after the first quarter, and increased it to 12 heading into the fourth quarter. Riverton, which rallied for victories in the first two rounds, cut it to four in the final two minutes, but the 'Wolves missed their next seven shots as Brighton pulled away for the win. Brighton shot 47 percent from the field, and got great contribution from Bryce Callahan off the bench with 14 points and seven rebounds. D McCleary and Stephan Holm led Riverton with 14 points each.
Watch a video replay:
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 18
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen... 1