High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -52 (36.5%) Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
Field goals: 23 -48 (47.9%) Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Brandon Miller knocked down 9 of 20 shots and finished with a game-high 24 points to lead Brighton to the semifinal victory over Riverton. The Bengals built a 14-6 lead after the first quarter, and increased it to 12 heading into the fourth quarter. Riverton, which rallied for victories in the first two rounds, cut it to four in the final two minutes, but the 'Wolves missed their next seven shots as Brighton pulled away for the win. Brighton shot 47 percent from the field, and got great contribution from Bryce Callahan off the bench with 14 points and seven rebounds. D McCleary and Stephan Holm led Riverton with 14 points each.
Watch a video replay:
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...