High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 17 -31 (54.8%)
Green River totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 17 -24 (70.8%)
Rich advanced to the semifinals by building a 34-26 halftime lead and then withstood a late charge from Green River behind a 29-point performance from Justin Johnson. Unfortunately for 1A's leading scorer, it wasn't enough to overcome a balanced scoring attack from the Rebels. Braken Pinter scored 18 points to lead Rich, with Austin Groll and Brent Wallentine combining to ad 24 more points.
Watch a video replay:
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- BYUtv releases 'New Day for the Book of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 8
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3