High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -40 (30.0%) Free-throws: 7 -9 (77.8%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 -51 (43.1%) Free-throws: 7 -8 (87.5%)
Lone Peak shot 56 percent in the second half and overcame a shaky start to roll past Northridge and into the 5A semifinals. T.J. Haws was the only Knight shooting well, making 7 of 12 shots to finish with 16 points and five rebounds. Nick Emery added 15 points on 1 of 7 shooting from 3-point range.
Northridge only trailed by three at the half, but it struggled from the field all game, shooting just 30 percent. Preston Christensen scored 12 points in the loss for the Knights.
Watch a video replay of this game below.
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- High school football: East's Ula... 37
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 4A all-state teams 5