High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -40 (30.0%) Free-throws: 7 -9 (77.8%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 -51 (43.1%) Free-throws: 7 -8 (87.5%)
Lone Peak shot 56 percent in the second half and overcame a shaky start to roll past Northridge and into the 5A semifinals. T.J. Haws was the only Knight shooting well, making 7 of 12 shots to finish with 16 points and five rebounds. Nick Emery added 15 points on 1 of 7 shooting from 3-point range.
Northridge only trailed by three at the half, but it struggled from the field all game, shooting just 30 percent. Preston Christensen scored 12 points in the loss for the Knights.
Watch a video replay of this game below.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- 5 underrated Disney movies