High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -40 (30.0%) Free-throws: 7 -9 (77.8%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 -51 (43.1%) Free-throws: 7 -8 (87.5%)
Lone Peak shot 56 percent in the second half and overcame a shaky start to roll past Northridge and into the 5A semifinals. T.J. Haws was the only Knight shooting well, making 7 of 12 shots to finish with 16 points and five rebounds. Nick Emery added 15 points on 1 of 7 shooting from 3-point range.
Northridge only trailed by three at the half, but it struggled from the field all game, shooting just 30 percent. Preston Christensen scored 12 points in the loss for the Knights.
Watch a video replay of this game below.
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat
- High school football: Bingham defense... 10
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 10
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 10
- High school football: American Fork's... 9
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 3
- From hoops to gymnastics,... 2
- Amy Donaldson: Kafentzis ends his prep... 2
- High school football: Fernandes,... 2