High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -40 (30.0%) Free-throws: 7 -9 (77.8%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 -51 (43.1%) Free-throws: 7 -8 (87.5%)
Lone Peak shot 56 percent in the second half and overcame a shaky start to roll past Northridge and into the 5A semifinals. T.J. Haws was the only Knight shooting well, making 7 of 12 shots to finish with 16 points and five rebounds. Nick Emery added 15 points on 1 of 7 shooting from 3-point range.
Northridge only trailed by three at the half, but it struggled from the field all game, shooting just 30 percent. Preston Christensen scored 12 points in the loss for the Knights.
Watch a video replay of this game below.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1