High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -40 (30.0%) Free-throws: 7 -9 (77.8%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 -51 (43.1%) Free-throws: 7 -8 (87.5%)
Lone Peak shot 56 percent in the second half and overcame a shaky start to roll past Northridge and into the 5A semifinals. T.J. Haws was the only Knight shooting well, making 7 of 12 shots to finish with 16 points and five rebounds. Nick Emery added 15 points on 1 of 7 shooting from 3-point range.
Northridge only trailed by three at the half, but it struggled from the field all game, shooting just 30 percent. Preston Christensen scored 12 points in the loss for the Knights.
Watch a video replay of this game below.
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1