High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -37 (45.9%) Free-throws: 21 -26 (80.8%)
Field goals: 16 -42 (38.1%) Free-throws: 9 -10 (90.0%)
Brock Yates scored 21 points and Bountiful knocked down 21 of 26 free throws as it withstood a gutty effort from Herriman for the quarterfinal victory. After falling behind by 10 midway through the third quarter, the Mustangs hung around and kept it close in the fourth quarter behind 17 points from Tueni Lupeamanu and 14 points from Tanner McKissick.
Dain Murdock added 10 points for the Braves on 10 of 12 shooting from the foul line, with Sam Merrill also adding 10 points.
Watch a video replay of this game below.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- 5 underrated Disney movies