High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -43 (41.9%) Free-throws: 18 -30 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -50 (40.0%) Free-throws: 11 -15 (73.3%)
Olympus overcame an 11-point deficit in the second half and ultimately claimed a spot in the 4A semifinals against Provo. Will Cannon poured in a team-high 19 points and made 13 of 17 from the free throw line for the Titans. Parker Rawlings contributed 16 points and seven boards in the win. The key to the game was Olympus' ability to contain East's Parker Van Dyke. Although the explosive scorer finished with 23 points, he shot 7 of 26 from the floor.
Watch a replay of this game below:
|VAN DYKE, Parker||23||3||9||4||3|
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 29
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5