High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -43 (41.9%) Free-throws: 18 -30 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -50 (40.0%) Free-throws: 11 -15 (73.3%)
Olympus overcame an 11-point deficit in the second half and ultimately claimed a spot in the 4A semifinals against Provo. Will Cannon poured in a team-high 19 points and made 13 of 17 from the free throw line for the Titans. Parker Rawlings contributed 16 points and seven boards in the win. The key to the game was Olympus' ability to contain East's Parker Van Dyke. Although the explosive scorer finished with 23 points, he shot 7 of 26 from the floor.
Watch a replay of this game below:
|VAN DYKE, Parker||23||3||9||4||3|
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 4
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1