High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -43 (41.9%) Free-throws: 18 -30 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -50 (40.0%) Free-throws: 11 -15 (73.3%)
Olympus overcame an 11-point deficit in the second half and ultimately claimed a spot in the 4A semifinals against Provo. Will Cannon poured in a team-high 19 points and made 13 of 17 from the free throw line for the Titans. Parker Rawlings contributed 16 points and seven boards in the win. The key to the game was Olympus' ability to contain East's Parker Van Dyke. Although the explosive scorer finished with 23 points, he shot 7 of 26 from the floor.
Watch a replay of this game below:
|VAN DYKE, Parker||23||3||9||4||3|
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- New temple presidents
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...