High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -43 (41.9%) Free-throws: 18 -30 (60.0%)
Field goals: 20 -50 (40.0%) Free-throws: 11 -15 (73.3%)
Olympus overcame an 11-point deficit in the second half and ultimately claimed a spot in the 4A semifinals against Provo. Will Cannon poured in a team-high 19 points and made 13 of 17 from the free throw line for the Titans. Parker Rawlings contributed 16 points and seven boards in the win. The key to the game was Olympus' ability to contain East's Parker Van Dyke. Although the explosive scorer finished with 23 points, he shot 7 of 26 from the floor.
Watch a replay of this game below:
|VAN DYKE, Parker||23||3||9||4||3|
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 14
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4