High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -14 (78.6%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 23 -29 (79.3%)
Ty Rees made 15 of 15 free throws and finished with 38 points to lead Wayne to a tightly-contested victory over Whitehorse. The victory helped salvage some pride for Region 20 after the previous three teams all lost their 1A first round games. Rees also knocked down five 3-pointers. Whitehorse kept it close throughout the game and was led by Karl Holly's 28 points and 18 more from Tavis Martin.
Watch a video replay:
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...