High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Wasatch Academy totals
Field goals: 29 Free-throws: 6 -9 (66.7%)
Wasatch Academy's "United Nations" lineup led by Mahomaoud Diop was too much for Waterford in the game for 5th place in the 2A boys tournament. Diop had 18 points, 9 rebounds and 5 assists, while Fred Krajacic added 14 points, 8 rebounds and 5 assists for the Tigers (22-3).
Cody John contributed a dozen points and 7 assists, with Garrett Crosby and Damjan Sredanovic chipping in with 9 points apiece. Sredanovic also had 8 rebounds, and Insa Kaba added eight more points for Wasatch Academy, which scored 16 or more points in every quarter and led 35-22 at halftime. The Tigers steadily pulled away in the second half, outscoring Waterford 35-20 after intermission.
Ben White led the way for Waterford (16-7) with 13 points, while Seth and Alec Monson combined for 20 points and 12 rebounds for the Ravens.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...