High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
North Sevier totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 12 -25 (48.0%)
North Summit totals
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 10 -22 (45.5%)
In the 2A girls 3rd-place game, North Sevier rallied from a six-point deficit in the fourth quarter to shoot past North Summit. Morgan Okerlund led the Wolves (19-6) with 12 points, while Bailey Sorenson added 9 points and 8 rebounds, Devyn Sorensen contributed six points and seven boards and Cassidee Shepherd played a big part in the pivotal rally with three late free throws.
North Sevier trailed 23-20 entering the fourth quarter and fell behind 26-20 early in the final frame, but the Wolves wound up outscoring the Braves 14-1 over the last six minutes to pull out the come-from-behind victory.
Both teams struggled with their shooting, as North Sevier was 10-of-45 (22.2 percent) from field and North Summit went just 8-of-48 (16.7 percent) in the loss.
Kassidee Evans had 11 points and Erica Richins added 8 points and 6 rebounds for North Summit (17-8), while McKell Richins contributed 9 boards to the Braves' cause.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Utes fill three future football schedules...