High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 23 -25 (92.0%)
Race Parsons poured in 34 points to help put defending 2A state champion South Sevier back in the title game again for a chance to take its second straight title. Patrick Baker added 13 points for the Rams (23-1), who jumped out to an 8-0 and turned back Manti's repeated comeback bids to notch their 23rd consecutive victory. South Sevier was a near-perfect 23-of-25 from the foul line, while Manti was just 3-of-5. For the Templars, Jamen Miller hit five 3-pointers on his way to 19 points, while Brady Aste added 14 points on the strength of four 3s and Scott Hacking also hit double digits with 10 points.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Jet may have turned; suspicious passengers...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 14
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 10
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4