High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 23 -25 (92.0%)
Race Parsons poured in 34 points to help put defending 2A state champion South Sevier back in the title game again for a chance to take its second straight title. Patrick Baker added 13 points for the Rams (23-1), who jumped out to an 8-0 and turned back Manti's repeated comeback bids to notch their 23rd consecutive victory. South Sevier was a near-perfect 23-of-25 from the foul line, while Manti was just 3-of-5. For the Templars, Jamen Miller hit five 3-pointers on his way to 19 points, while Brady Aste added 14 points on the strength of four 3s and Scott Hacking also hit double digits with 10 points.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Injured Tyler Haws could play when BYU hosts...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on...