High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 23 -25 (92.0%)
Race Parsons poured in 34 points to help put defending 2A state champion South Sevier back in the title game again for a chance to take its second straight title. Patrick Baker added 13 points for the Rams (23-1), who jumped out to an 8-0 and turned back Manti's repeated comeback bids to notch their 23rd consecutive victory. South Sevier was a near-perfect 23-of-25 from the foul line, while Manti was just 3-of-5. For the Templars, Jamen Miller hit five 3-pointers on his way to 19 points, while Brady Aste added 14 points on the strength of four 3s and Scott Hacking also hit double digits with 10 points.
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...