High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -55 (32.7%) Free-throws: 16 -19 (84.2%)
Field goals: 26 -53 (49.1%) Free-throws: 12 -15 (80.0%)
East closed the game on an 8-0 run to pull away from Springville for the 4A first round victory. Parker Van Dyke was phenomenal for the Leopards scoring 30 points and grabbing eight rebounds. He also added five assists and two steals. East led by as many as 13 points in the first quarter, but Springville fought back and tied it at 51-51 early in the fourth quarter.
Max Schreiner led Springville with 25 points in the loss, with Nathan Israelsen adding 14.
Check out a highlight reel of this game below.
Watch a video replay of this game below.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||30||1||8||5||2|
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3