High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -55 (32.7%) Free-throws: 16 -19 (84.2%)
Field goals: 26 -53 (49.1%) Free-throws: 12 -15 (80.0%)
East closed the game on an 8-0 run to pull away from Springville for the 4A first round victory. Parker Van Dyke was phenomenal for the Leopards scoring 30 points and grabbing eight rebounds. He also added five assists and two steals. East led by as many as 13 points in the first quarter, but Springville fought back and tied it at 51-51 early in the fourth quarter.
Max Schreiner led Springville with 25 points in the loss, with Nathan Israelsen adding 14.
Check out a highlight reel of this game below.
Watch a video replay of this game below.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||30||1||8||5||2|
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- High school football: East's Ula... 37
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 4A all-state teams 5