High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -55 (32.7%) Free-throws: 16 -19 (84.2%)
Field goals: 26 -53 (49.1%) Free-throws: 12 -15 (80.0%)
East closed the game on an 8-0 run to pull away from Springville for the 4A first round victory. Parker Van Dyke was phenomenal for the Leopards scoring 30 points and grabbing eight rebounds. He also added five assists and two steals. East led by as many as 13 points in the first quarter, but Springville fought back and tied it at 51-51 early in the fourth quarter.
Max Schreiner led Springville with 25 points in the loss, with Nathan Israelsen adding 14.
Check out a highlight reel of this game below.
Watch a video replay of this game below.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||30||1||8||5||2|
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1