High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -44 (29.5%) Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Field goals: 16 -38 (42.1%) Free-throws: 17 -27 (63.0%)
Olympus broke open a close game at the half with a 19-8 third quarter to pull away for the easy first-round victory over Bonneville. Will Cannon led the way with 15 points and 10 rebounds, with Parker Rawlings adding 14 points and 12 rebounds. Olympus shot 42 percent compared to just 29 percent for Bonneville.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Lawsuit claims State School Board violated...