High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -39 (38.5%) Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 14 -37 (37.8%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Adam Finch sank two free throws with seven seconds remaining, and then Highland missed a 3-pointer at the buzzer as the Bulldogs eked out a low-scoring victory over the defending 4A state champs. Finch finished with 13 points to lead Highland, while Highland's Liam Thomas led all scorers with 17 points.
Both teams got off to a hot start with Highland lead 19-17 after the quarter, but the pace really slowed the rest of the game as both teams struggled to knock down shots at the Maverik Center.
Finch gave Provo the lead for good with 1:17 remaining on a pair of free throws, but the Bulldogs then missed three straight free throws to give Highland hope in the final minute.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- BYUtv releases 'New Day for the Book of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 8
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3