High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -39 (38.5%) Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 14 -37 (37.8%) Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Adam Finch sank two free throws with seven seconds remaining, and then Highland missed a 3-pointer at the buzzer as the Bulldogs eked out a low-scoring victory over the defending 4A state champs. Finch finished with 13 points to lead Highland, while Highland's Liam Thomas led all scorers with 17 points.
Both teams got off to a hot start with Highland lead 19-17 after the quarter, but the pace really slowed the rest of the game as both teams struggled to knock down shots at the Maverik Center.
Finch gave Provo the lead for good with 1:17 remaining on a pair of free throws, but the Bulldogs then missed three straight free throws to give Highland hope in the final minute.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Injured Tyler Haws could play when BYU hosts...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on...
- Presto! Utah Jazz pull a magical 2nd win out...