High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Courtney Starks led the top-ranked Titans to a quarterfinal win with 10 points and 16 rebounds. Makenlee Williams finished with 15 points, while Brittney Martin led the scoring with 18 points, as well as adding five assists and two steals.
The Knights were led by Lauren LeFrandt who scored 10 points, while Cami Simons added seven points and six rebounds. Karlie Taylor scored six points and grabbed eight rebounds. Emily Krout finished with eight points.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Friends, family, strangers gather at vigil...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Murray... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1