High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Courtney Starks led the top-ranked Titans to a quarterfinal win with 10 points and 16 rebounds. Makenlee Williams finished with 15 points, while Brittney Martin led the scoring with 18 points, as well as adding five assists and two steals.
The Knights were led by Lauren LeFrandt who scored 10 points, while Cami Simons added seven points and six rebounds. Karlie Taylor scored six points and grabbed eight rebounds. Emily Krout finished with eight points.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1