High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
Cade Boyter scored a game high 26 points, as he helped his team slip by Milford in OT. Sophomore Tyler Denny chipped in 15 points for Milford. Tyson Westwood scored 20 points in the loss.
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- High school football: East's Ula... 35
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4