High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 -46 (45.7%) Free-throws: 13 -14 (92.9%)
Field goals: 16 -50 (32.0%) Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
Brandon Miller scored 24 points and added seven rebounds, while Travis Devashrayee chipped in with 15 points and eight rebounds as Brighton rolled past Weber in the first round of the 5A playoffs. Brighton only committed eight turnovers and shot 45 percent. Weber star point guard Hayden Schenck left the game midway through the second quarter with a knee injury, but the Warriors were already trailing 26-13 at the time. Weber only shot 32 percent, and was led by Garret Beckey's nine points.
Watch a video replay of this game below:
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1