High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -53 (30.2%) Free-throws: 24 -30 (80.0%)
Field goals: 26 -49 (53.1%) Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Bingham jumped to an early lead, which softened the blow of a scoring deficiency in the second quarter. The Miners went on to outscore Hunter for the remaining two and punch their ticket to the second round. Cody Benson led all scoring with 19 points on top of his seven rebounds in the victory. Two others scored in double figures - Connor Williams and Jake Bagley - combining for 28 with 14 points apiece. Durrant Miles was huge on the boards, pulling down 15 rebounds in the win.
Freshman Dimitri Saliba drained three 3-pointers and finished with 17 total points in the Hunter loss. The Miners advance to the second round where they'll face West Jordan.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Journalists criticize Obama administration,...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 52
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 31
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- High school baseball: Snow Canyon... 6
- United Rugby Club wins high school... 5
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Deseret News to live stream Utah high... 3
- Orem football player remains in... 3