High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -53 (30.2%) Free-throws: 24 -30 (80.0%)
Field goals: 26 -49 (53.1%) Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Bingham jumped to an early lead, which softened the blow of a scoring deficiency in the second quarter. The Miners went on to outscore Hunter for the remaining two and punch their ticket to the second round. Cody Benson led all scoring with 19 points on top of his seven rebounds in the victory. Two others scored in double figures - Connor Williams and Jake Bagley - combining for 28 with 14 points apiece. Durrant Miles was huge on the boards, pulling down 15 rebounds in the win.
Freshman Dimitri Saliba drained three 3-pointers and finished with 17 total points in the Hunter loss. The Miners advance to the second round where they'll face West Jordan.
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases original...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...