High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -53 (30.2%) Free-throws: 24 -30 (80.0%)
Field goals: 26 -49 (53.1%) Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Bingham jumped to an early lead, which softened the blow of a scoring deficiency in the second quarter. The Miners went on to outscore Hunter for the remaining two and punch their ticket to the second round. Cody Benson led all scoring with 19 points on top of his seven rebounds in the victory. Two others scored in double figures - Connor Williams and Jake Bagley - combining for 28 with 14 points apiece. Durrant Miles was huge on the boards, pulling down 15 rebounds in the win.
Freshman Dimitri Saliba drained three 3-pointers and finished with 17 total points in the Hunter loss. The Miners advance to the second round where they'll face West Jordan.
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...