High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -47 (27.7%) Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
West Jordan totals
Field goals: 25 -48 (52.1%) Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
West Jordan shot 60 percent in the first half and jumped out to a 43-12 halftime lead on its way to a dominant first-round victory over Fremont, which shot just 27 percent for the game. Jaden Jackson scored 22 points and finished with eight assists to lead West Jordan. Jordan Loveridge chipped in with 21 points and rebounds for the Jaguars. Brock Smith scored 17 points in the losing effort for Fremont.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president