High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -47 (27.7%) Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
West Jordan totals
Field goals: 25 -48 (52.1%) Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
West Jordan shot 60 percent in the first half and jumped out to a 43-12 halftime lead on its way to a dominant first-round victory over Fremont, which shot just 27 percent for the game. Jaden Jackson scored 22 points and finished with eight assists to lead West Jordan. Jordan Loveridge chipped in with 21 points and rebounds for the Jaguars. Brock Smith scored 17 points in the losing effort for Fremont.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...