High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 12 -39 (30.8%) Free-throws: 16 -30 (53.3%)
Field goals: 10 -39 (25.6%) Free-throws: 20 -37 (54.1%)
Northridge survived a first-round scare from Copper Hills, earning a narrow overtime victory. The Knights were hindered by 11-percent shooting in the first half but were able to improve on that percentage in the second and gain control. Karson Casteel led the Knights and was just shy of a double-double as he earned 11 points and nine rebounds. Jesse Armistead was close behind with 10 points, and Preston Christensen added eight points and six rebounds.
The Grizzlies put up a valiant fight with Dylan Carter leading the way. Carter hit a game-changing 3-pointer and finished with 13 total points in the loss. Bryson Allen added 11 points and seven rebounds, and Tyler Lazenby finished with 6. Lazenby sent the game into overtime with a strong move in the post, but to no avail.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1