High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 12 -39 (30.8%) Free-throws: 16 -30 (53.3%)
Field goals: 10 -39 (25.6%) Free-throws: 20 -37 (54.1%)
Northridge survived a first-round scare from Copper Hills, earning a narrow overtime victory. The Knights were hindered by 11-percent shooting in the first half but were able to improve on that percentage in the second and gain control. Karson Casteel led the Knights and was just shy of a double-double as he earned 11 points and nine rebounds. Jesse Armistead was close behind with 10 points, and Preston Christensen added eight points and six rebounds.
The Grizzlies put up a valiant fight with Dylan Carter leading the way. Carter hit a game-changing 3-pointer and finished with 13 total points in the loss. Bryson Allen added 11 points and seven rebounds, and Tyler Lazenby finished with 6. Lazenby sent the game into overtime with a strong move in the post, but to no avail.
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Couple with triplets expecting twins: 'We're...
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated in...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Mormon father, son say horror genre isn't...
- Appeal of excommunicated LDS activist Kate...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- High school football: Improbable final... 6
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition:... 6
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- High school football: Timpview the... 5
- High school football: Champs will be... 3
- 3A state volleyball: Snow Canyon uses... 3