High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 12 -39 (30.8%) Free-throws: 16 -30 (53.3%)
Field goals: 10 -39 (25.6%) Free-throws: 20 -37 (54.1%)
Northridge survived a first-round scare from Copper Hills, earning a narrow overtime victory. The Knights were hindered by 11-percent shooting in the first half but were able to improve on that percentage in the second and gain control. Karson Casteel led the Knights and was just shy of a double-double as he earned 11 points and nine rebounds. Jesse Armistead was close behind with 10 points, and Preston Christensen added eight points and six rebounds.
The Grizzlies put up a valiant fight with Dylan Carter leading the way. Carter hit a game-changing 3-pointer and finished with 13 total points in the loss. Bryson Allen added 11 points and seven rebounds, and Tyler Lazenby finished with 6. Lazenby sent the game into overtime with a strong move in the post, but to no avail.
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...