High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 12 -39 (30.8%) Free-throws: 16 -30 (53.3%)
Field goals: 10 -39 (25.6%) Free-throws: 20 -37 (54.1%)
Northridge survived a first-round scare from Copper Hills, earning a narrow overtime victory. The Knights were hindered by 11-percent shooting in the first half but were able to improve on that percentage in the second and gain control. Karson Casteel led the Knights and was just shy of a double-double as he earned 11 points and nine rebounds. Jesse Armistead was close behind with 10 points, and Preston Christensen added eight points and six rebounds.
The Grizzlies put up a valiant fight with Dylan Carter leading the way. Carter hit a game-changing 3-pointer and finished with 13 total points in the loss. Bryson Allen added 11 points and seven rebounds, and Tyler Lazenby finished with 6. Lazenby sent the game into overtime with a strong move in the post, but to no avail.
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- Return to Utah allows Southern Virginia...
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- High school football: Bingham defense... 10
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 10
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 10
- High school football: American Fork's... 9
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 3
- From hoops to gymnastics,... 2
- Amy Donaldson: Kafentzis ends his prep... 2
- High school football: Fernandes,... 2