High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -43 (30.2%) Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 -50 (44.0%) Free-throws: 11 -15 (73.3%)
Lone Peak raced to a 35-16 halftime lead and never looked back in a dominating victory over underdog Kearns. Lone Peak outrebounded Kearns 40-26 and shot 44 percent from the field compared to just 30 for the Cougars. Nick Emery led the way for Lone Peak with 24 points, with T.J. Haws chipping in with 11 points and a team-high seven rebounds.
Dayon Goodman led Kearns with 18 points and nine rebounds, but the Cougars were no match for the defending state champs.
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1