High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -43 (30.2%) Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 -50 (44.0%) Free-throws: 11 -15 (73.3%)
Lone Peak raced to a 35-16 halftime lead and never looked back in a dominating victory over underdog Kearns. Lone Peak outrebounded Kearns 40-26 and shot 44 percent from the field compared to just 30 for the Cougars. Nick Emery led the way for Lone Peak with 24 points, with T.J. Haws chipping in with 11 points and a team-high seven rebounds.
Dayon Goodman led Kearns with 18 points and nine rebounds, but the Cougars were no match for the defending state champs.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1