High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -43 (30.2%) Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 22 -50 (44.0%) Free-throws: 11 -15 (73.3%)
Lone Peak raced to a 35-16 halftime lead and never looked back in a dominating victory over underdog Kearns. Lone Peak outrebounded Kearns 40-26 and shot 44 percent from the field compared to just 30 for the Cougars. Nick Emery led the way for Lone Peak with 24 points, with T.J. Haws chipping in with 11 points and a team-high seven rebounds.
Dayon Goodman led Kearns with 18 points and nine rebounds, but the Cougars were no match for the defending state champs.
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...