High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 14 -14 (100.0%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
The Jayhawks earned their first state title in basketball girls or boys behind a spectacular performance offensively by senior Katie Berry, who scored 19 points, and junior Katie Panushka, who finished with 18 points. Courtney Lamborn led the Rebels with 17 points, while Cassidy McKee added nine points.
Watch a video replay of this game below.
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1