High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 32 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
The Cowboys blew open a tie ball game with 30 in the fourth quarter to grab the win. Rhees Jackson scored 34 points and pulled down 15 boards, while Craig Brinkerhoff added 20 points in the win.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 23
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3