High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Friday, March 16, 2012
Friday, March 16, 2012 | Nonregion | Played at Kearns
Josh Jackson buried the lone goal in the first half, and Cyprus held defensively to pick up its third consecutive victory. Meldin Kokic recorded the shutout.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 10
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 8
- High school football: Riverton coach... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1