High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Friday, March 16, 2012
Friday, March 16, 2012 | Nonregion | Played at Kearns
Josh Jackson buried the lone goal in the first half, and Cyprus held defensively to pick up its third consecutive victory. Meldin Kokic recorded the shutout.
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...