High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 17 -27 (63.0%)
Riverton advance to the second round with a solid victory over Granger. The expected winners earned the win with an all-around team effort. The scoring was well distributed, as not one player posted double figures. Chelsey Taylor, Whitney Saunders and Gerika Ballard all had eight points, while Jamie Smith led with nine. Lile Havali put up a valiant fight, leading the Lancers with 10 points in the loss.
Watch a video replay of the game below.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1