High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 17 -27 (63.0%)
Riverton advance to the second round with a solid victory over Granger. The expected winners earned the win with an all-around team effort. The scoring was well distributed, as not one player posted double figures. Chelsey Taylor, Whitney Saunders and Gerika Ballard all had eight points, while Jamie Smith led with nine. Lile Havali put up a valiant fight, leading the Lancers with 10 points in the loss.
Watch a video replay of the game below.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1