High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 15 -16 (93.8%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
Bonneville went home with the large-margin victory thanks to a well-distributed scoring effort. Emilie Volk and Kayla Eilertson led the Lakers with 11 points apiece. The Lakers went on an early 9-0 run, scoring on their first three possessions. Olympus went 15-16 from the free-throw line in the first half but struggled to get the offense going against a stifling Laker defense.
Watch video replay of this game below.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 27
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5