High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Park City totals
Field goals: 18 -47 (38.3%) Free-throws: 11 -15 (73.3%)
Field goals: 20 -38 (52.6%) Free-throws: 20 -31 (64.5%)
Park City took control on the road early on and took a two point into the locker room at the half. However Hurricane kicked into gear in the third quarter and was able to find some momentum and build a comfortable lead, which spurred the Tigers to a first round victory. In the win Colton Marshall scored 18 points and grabbed eight boards while Boston Gubler made his presence felt with 15 points of his own. The Miners were led by Britton Buford who recorded a game-high 20 points.
Next up, Hurricane will face Morgan at 2:30 in Burns Arena on the campus of Dixie State.
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- New mission presidents
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...