High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Park City totals
Field goals: 18 -47 (38.3%) Free-throws: 11 -15 (73.3%)
Field goals: 20 -38 (52.6%) Free-throws: 20 -31 (64.5%)
Park City took control on the road early on and took a two point into the locker room at the half. However Hurricane kicked into gear in the third quarter and was able to find some momentum and build a comfortable lead, which spurred the Tigers to a first round victory. In the win Colton Marshall scored 18 points and grabbed eight boards while Boston Gubler made his presence felt with 15 points of his own. The Miners were led by Britton Buford who recorded a game-high 20 points.
Next up, Hurricane will face Morgan at 2:30 in Burns Arena on the campus of Dixie State.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 51
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1