High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 16 -25 (64.0%)
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Kyle Collinsworth was man of the night as he dropped a big 26 points, while his teammate Tanner Austin was great as well hitting four three-pointers for his 14 points to help the Bulldogs walk all over the Tigers.
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 44
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 6
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4