High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 16 -25 (64.0%)
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Kyle Collinsworth was man of the night as he dropped a big 26 points, while his teammate Tanner Austin was great as well hitting four three-pointers for his 14 points to help the Bulldogs walk all over the Tigers.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1