High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 16 -25 (64.0%)
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Kyle Collinsworth was man of the night as he dropped a big 26 points, while his teammate Tanner Austin was great as well hitting four three-pointers for his 14 points to help the Bulldogs walk all over the Tigers.
- Provo couple killed in RV accident near St....
- Police were watching, listening to Josh and...
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- 'More questions than answers' as charges...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- BYU, Utah and Utah State 2013 football...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- High school baseball: Bingham Miners bring...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- Randy Hollis: Coach Phil Russell made a... 4
- High school baseball: Layton holds on... 3
- High school baseball: Bingham Miners... 3
- Orem football player Ben Smith on the... 2
- High school baseball: Bingham shuts... 2
- High school boys soccer: Bountiful... 2